||The Neilly Davies civil design office has over 20 years experience as consulting engineers in hydraulic and particularly residential stormwater design. As consulting engineers, Neilly Davies offer a range of civil design capabilities to satisfy the needs of clients seeking to comply with the latest Council Development Control Plans (DCP) in the greater Sydney area and beyond.
With the implementation of the NSW Government's new BASIX requirements, Neilly Davies consulting engineers can provide the ‘total civil design solution required to gain Council approval for all types of developments.
Our consulting engineers can manage the entire process from assessment,
civil design and drawing up of the necessary plans required, to liaising with council officials, assisting in the preparation of Development Applications and meeting council requirements with innovative civil design and
stormwater design solutions.
The civil design and stormwater design situations Neilly Davies cater for include:
- New single and multi-unit residential developments.
- Alterations to existing houses, including new pools and recreational areas.
- On site detention
- On-site retention (ie. water tank
- Pipeline and associated pit design
- Road drainage design
- Residential, industrial & commercial subdivision design
- Overland flow issues affecting subject or neighbouring properties.
- Major storm flood issues affecting property development potential.
- Advice and assessment of 'concepts' for complex
drainage design situations
(eg. Those without a drainage easement)
For more information about Civil Design services Neilly Davies offer as consulting engineers, email:
email@example.com or call 1300 730 340